This extremely popular blog series has been compiled into a Kindle book and you can find it on amazon now! Busy Family Managers will be able to keep to their budget and earn extra money while saving on everything from entertainment and dining out to household expenses and groceries.
Learn to live well by spending less!
New Book from The Confident Mom!
Announcing a new book from The Confident Mom! “Become the Confident Mom You’ve Always Wanted to Be: 31 Strategies to Improve Your Confidence as a Woman, Mother, and Family Manager” by Susan Heid is now available on Kindle at amazon.com, specially priced for a limited time only $.99.
Being a mom and family manager is a difficult and demanding job—one that often leaves moms questioning their decisions and abilities, ultimately lowering their self-confidence. But one must lead with confidence to ensure that family values are not compromised by the many distractions a family might confront. “Become the Confident Mom You’ve Always Wanted to Be: 31 Strategies to Improve Your Confidence as a Woman, Mother, and Family Manager” provides key strategies to help moms make solid decisions based on their family’s goals and priorities. Women from all walks of life can use the 31 strategies outlined in the book to guide their families with love, faith, a positive outlook, and confidence to achieve a more fulfilling family atmosphere and prepare their children to positively maneuver through life’s many opportunities and challenges.
As you journey through the 31 strategies, you’ll discover:
- Why it’s important to develop a plan or vision for your family and how that plan, alongside your established priorities, can direct you down the path you desire as you encounter new choices each day.
- Why you need to tune in to your “motherly gifts” of intuition and wisdom.
- How your wellness plan can boost your confidence.
- Why you should “dress the part.”
- Why it’s important to have a routine, and how to be adaptable when necessary by planning for the unexpected.
- Why courage and humor should be in your arsenal of parenting tools.
- How to make sure your child receives your love.
- Why parenting should not be viewed as a competition.
- Why you should recognize your strengths and admit your weaknesses.
- Why you should get “plugged in” to God each day.
- What expectations do for your child.
- Why friendships with other moms should be a priority.
- And much, much more!
This new book is packed full of useful information and encouragement for moms that desire to build positive family relationships through confident leadership and goal-focused decisions based on Christian values, consequently “making a difference” in their children’s lives. If you want to stop feeling “less than” and become the best woman, mother, and family manager you can be, then this is the book for you!