Are you tired of always being behind in your housework?
Can’t seem to stay organized and keep up with everyday tasks?
Do you find it hard to enjoy time with your kids because you’re stressed and crunched for time?
When was the last time you spent time on yourself?
The Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner is for YOU!
I know just where you’re coming from. I’m a mom who struggles to keep a smooth running household too. Not only that, I talk to moms every single day about their struggles managing their households and being the parent they want to be.
“I have always struggled with home and time management. The Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner breaks it down into manageable, daily tasks…something I really appreciate! It keeps me focused and prevents me from being overwhelmed!” Johanna Scott, mom of two I saw the need in my own household for a daily or weekly household task organizer. I’ve tried some out, but they just didn’t cover everything I wanted or were not compatible with my needs and household. So based upon my own needs and the needs of the many moms I’ve coached over the years, I have developed my own weekly household planner that I believe makes your job easier managing your home. And the best part is it’s absolutely FREE! This weekly planner breaks down household tasks into manageable daily and weekly bite size pieces, utilizing smaller increments of time to keep the tasks from becoming too large and overwhelming. Most of the items can be easily completed in 3 to 30 minutes, and you can select appropriate items to delegate to family members (after all, even with the household planner, you still can’t be “super mom”).
“The highly anticipated 2014 Weekly Household Planner is the perfect way for me to organize my year. I am excited to use the new editable planner to customize with my own needs as well as use already entered task ideas as a guide. I will no longer waste time, but will be productive, successful and feel refreshed. I appreciate Susan’s attention to detail, beauty and encouragement as I strive to be a dedicated homemaker with an adept plan.” Shonda, mom of two
New for 2014: Lower Price (FREE!) and Customizable Tasks
- If you’ve used the Weekly Household Planner before, I have some exciting new features that I think you’re going to love!
- The Weekly Household Planner is now FREE! Who doesn’t love free? I want everyone to experience the peace of mind this planner will bring to their daily lives as they stay focused, motivated, and organized all year long.
- Digitally customize your Weekly Household Planner—plus receive TWO versions (both for free)! The “blank” version allows you to digitally add whatever daily tasks fit your household. The “suggested tasks” version (or as I like to call it, the “just tell me what to do” version!) has daily tasks already filled in for you, but you can still add, delete, and edit any of the tasks. It’s the best of both worlds!
“I have been using The Confident Mom Planner for two years and it has changed my life! I no longer spend hours cleaning or have “spring cleaning” sessions, my home stays tidy all year long. The new planner layout is amazing, it has more room to add chores to your day and a great menu planning section! A must have is the supplemental pack which gives you more ideas and ways to help keep you, and your family organized. From party to holiday planning, websites and account tracking, and so much more this addition will make life easier. A favorite feature of mine is the step by step instructions on how to create your own planner, I promise if you follow Susan’s advice, you will feel so organized and on top of your home!” – Cathy Grasso Lange, mom of three
In addition, I’ve created the Weekly Household Planner Supplement to help you further organize your household!
If you need help keeping track of schedules and information in your home, you’ll want to be sure to check this out. It compliments the Weekly Household Planner and gives you a full family household binder. It includes all of last year’s worksheets, plus a new party planner worksheet, Bible bookmarks, and a grocery/menu planner. And ALL the worksheets now include digital fill-in forms making it easier for you to add all your information!
Are you always losing important information? Can’t keep track of who is going where and when? Need to find information fast?
The 2014 Weekly Household Planner Supplement includes several valuable organization tools to keep you ahead of the game—you’ll be able to find important information quickly, keep track of everyone’s schedules, plan meals, be prepared for special occasions, and more!
In addition to two new forms, the 2014 Weekly Household Planner Supplement has been upgraded to include fill-in forms, enabling you to add your information directly into the form. Just type your information, save, and print! This is a wonderful feature when you are adding lengthy information or important names and numbers!
The Weekly Household Planner Supplement includes the following digital fill-in forms:
- Master Family Planner. Keep track of the entire family’s activities on a daily/weekly basis all in one convenient place.
- Special Occasion Calendar/Gift Planner. You’ll always be prepared for the next birthday or special occasion.
- Holiday Gift Planner Worksheet. Keep track of your holiday shopping list and purchases and what still needs wrapped or delivered. Never forget that well-hidden gift again!
- Babysitter Information Form. This form makes it easy to provide your sitter with all the information he or she needs so you can relax and enjoy your time away.
- Quick Contacts. Helps you keep important emergency contacts available for easy reference when you need them in a hurry as well as frequently used numbers.
- Family Emergency/Medical Information Form. Record your family’s medical and insurance information on this form—it will be easy to find and share with those that need it.
- Website/App List for Kids. An easy way your kids can list the websites they want to visit, or apps or songs they want to buy. This gives you a chance to review first and make sure the content is age appropriate!
- Website/App List for Me. A place to record websites you want to visit or apps you want to buy during your downtime.
- Account Keeper Sheet. Keep track of online accounts, including usernames and passwords. Never get locked out of your account again!
- Weekly Menu Planner/Shopping List. Plan your meals for the week so you arrive at the store prepared and don’t over-purchase.
- NEW—Let’s Plan a Party Form. An easy way to keep track of party planning details such as guest list, menu, party favors, and activities.
- NEW—Bible Bookmarks. Use these monthly reading bookmarks with suggested reading each day of the month, enabling you to read the entire bible in a year.
The Weekly Household Planner Supplement Kit is available for purchase for only $6.
After your pay-pal payment remain on the page and you will be directed back to the download page.
The Confident Mom 2014 Weekly Household Planner is a digital PDF file. You will have access to your purchase immediately! Just download it, customize it if you wish, print it, and get started!
Here are some suggestions on how to print and display your planner:
- Print all 52 weeks and take them to an office supply store such as Staples and have them spiral bind it (costs approximately $4)
- Print all 52 weeks and use a three-hole punch and place in a binder
- Print each week as you go and clip to the refrigerator or other central location
You can also use the planner on your iPad or Kindle:
- If you have a tablet you can use the Weekly Household planner “paperless” with any app that allows you to “write” on a PDF – for example Notability.
- On the Kindle, you can download “Note Everything” for free and use it too!
Now that you are ready to begin, here are some tips to consider:
- Delete or cross off any tasks that don’t relate to your household (“suggested tasks” version)
- Add any additional tasks or notes for the week
- Pick items to delegate
- Refer to the planner each day and cross off items as you complete them!
The Confident Mom 2014 Weekly Household Planner & Weekly Household Planner Supplement are customizable electronic files in PDF format. If you don’t already have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, download it free from Adobe.com. Just open the file in Adobe Acrobat Reader, customize if needed, save, and print either the entire planner or print one week at a time as suggested above. Once the transaction is complete, you will be able to download and print your planner and/or supplement immediately. You must print or save the file within 48 hours of checkout.