This week’s task in the Weekly Household Planner:
Declutter 3 kitchen cabinets
Step by step motivation to get you decluttering!
1. Take everything out of the kitchen cabinets, yes, EVERYTHING. I know it seems like a little much, but it makes the job easier.
2. Go through everything and get rid of anything you don’t need or want. Really, how many drinking glasses or rolls of aluminum foil do you need?
3. Place it in the trash or ‘giveaway’ box.
4. Wipe out the inside of the cabinet & door. Use a whatever type of disinfectant you prefer and wipe your cabinet out. All surfaces.
5. Place all items back in – keeping in mind to group like items together.
6. Stand back and take in the view of an organized and clean cabinet!
When was the last time you completely emptied out a kitchen cabinet?